Can I speak with a mediator about a neighborhood dispute?

The City of Burnsville contracts with Arbogast Mediation Services to help you address conflict in your neighborhood. The mediation service is provided for free to Burnsville residents, and is an excellent way to bring people together in a safe environment through the use of a neutral third party to respectfully discuss differences and work on a plan to resolve them. If you would like to know more about mediation services, or think that you would like to try to mediate out a disagreement, contact Police Officer Max Yakovlev via email or at 952-895-4600.

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 9-1-1?
2. What number do I call for a non-emergency situation?
3. What are the directions to the Burnsville Police Department?
4. What are the lobby hours?
5. How can Burnsville help me if I don’t speak English or if I am speech impaired?
6. How may I get a copy of a police or accident report?
7. How do I obtain a Letter of Clearance (Good Conduct)?
8. Do you provide fingerprinting services?
9. How do I get a Solicitor’s Permit?
10. How may I obtain a Restraining/Harassment Order or Order for Protection?
11. How do I check for sexual offenders in my neighborhood?
12. Who do I call about barking dogs or dogs running loose in my neighborhood?
13. How may I compliment an officer or employee?
14. How do I make a complaint against an officer or employee?
15. Where may I get a copy of the Minnesota Driver’s License Manual?
16. What are the rules for infant and child restraint/booster seats?
17. How do I get a Permit to Purchase a Handgun?
18. How do I get a Permit to Carry a Handgun?
19. Where can I properly dispose of ammunition?
20. When is Juvenile Curfew?
21. Is there an overnight parking ordinance?
22. Can I speak with a mediator about a neighborhood dispute?
23. What do I do if I have been targeted for identity theft?
24. What do I do if I am the target of a scam?