Register Your Team
"I never want to quit playing ball. They'll have to cut this uniform off of me to get me out of it"
If you have selected a league from our "League Offerings" page and you have your teams payment secured then it is time to take the next step towards playing softball in Burnsville. We try to make this process as easy and as flexible as possible for you, the manager.
Five Ways to Register Your Team
- Online: Click here to register online. (Starting February 1 for Summer leagues; June 15 for Fall leagues)
- Over the phone with a credit card: Call 952-895-4616 or 952-895-4500 during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F) if you wish to pay with a credit card over the phone. Please allow five minutes for this registration process as staff will need to get your team name, personal info, credit card info, etc.
- Via mail: Print the registration form found below and include a sponsors check or personal check for payment.
- In our office: Office hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F) using the registration form, cash, check, credit card or any combination of those three at Burnsville City Hall, 100 Civic Center Parkway.
- After hours drop box: Outside of Burnsville City Hall you will find a blue U.S. mail box and a silver "Water Sewer Payment Drop Box." Place your registration form and your payment in an envelope and addressed to Scott Heitkamp - Adult Softball Registration.
Registration Forms for Summer and Fall Leagues (Via Mail, In Our Office or Drop Box)
If you choose to use any of the options listed Nos. 3 - 5 above, you will need to fill out the registration form (found below) and turn it in with a valid payment in order to be considered for league placement. Your team is not eligible to be considered for a spot in our league until your completed form and valid payment are in our office.
What Information is Required on the Registration Form?
* Team Name: Choose your team name and place it in the space provided. Due to software constraints, please limit your team name to 20 characters.
* Returning Team/New Team: You are only a returning team if you played in the season last year. Summer participation does not count as returning for fall season and fall participation does not count towards a returning team for summer season.
* Last Years Team Name: If you are a returning team, please be sure to include last years team name so I can properly connect this year's registration with last years team.
* Contact Information: It is vital that you include your email, address and a phone number for the schedules/league director use. The majority of our communication will come via email including check-ins, rescheduling of games, registration info for summer and fall seasons and more.
* USSSA Sanction Information: If you are interested in playing in a post season tournament, please be sure to let me know how you want to be sanctioned. There are different levels of B-E, competitive or recreational, etc. in the summer and Bronze, Silver, Comp etc. in the fall to be considered. If you don't plan to play post season, this is only important if you plan to play in weekend tournaments.
* Select a League: If you are not returning to the same league you played in last year, please be sure to list multiple league choices if you have them. I will always try to place you in your top league choice first but having more than one option improves your chances of getting into the Burnsville program.
* League Fee/Signature: Please be sure to put the total league fee in the appropriate box and sign the form.
(Note: a roster is only required with this registration form at the time of registration if your team is claiming Burnsville Residency. A roster is required to be available for the league director to view before the season starts. See "Adult League Roster Form" for more information.) Having completed this form, you are now ready to turn your registration and payment in to the City of Burnsville Recreation Office located at 100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville MN 55337