Learn to Skate Program
Winter Learn to Skate Session
The Learn to Skate program offers lessons for skaters of all ability levels. Classes are offered in figure skating and hockey.
- Day: Wednesday evenings
- Session: 8 weeks | Feb. 24 - April 21 (No lessons on March 17) *The end date and day off have been changed*
- Registration Date: Monday, Feb. 1 at noon
- Cost: $60 – $106 | Some classes have a 4-week option for $60 and an 8-week option for $106. If you register for the 4-week session, you will have the opportunity to pay the difference and stay for the full 8-week session!
- Only small group classes will be offered for this session and have designated lesson times
Registration for Winter Lessons
Click on the Register button above. Online registrations are closed but some classes still have availability.
Please contact the coordinator for additional lesson information or to have a copy of the full Winter Session Brochure with the lesson schedule emailed to you at 952-895-4657 or via email.
- Skate rental: Rentals are FREE for registered skaters during lessons! (size 8 child through 13 adult available in limited quantities)
- Skate sharpening: $5
- Helmets are required for all hockey classes and strongly recommended for P.A.L.S, Snowplow Sam and Basic 1 and 2 level skaters
- No sticks or pucks are used in hockey tracks classes
- Dress warm and wear gloves or mittens
- Double blades are not recommended
- Everyone 6 & older must wear facial coverings at all times on and off the ice
- Participants are allowed into the building 10 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit within five (5) minutes afterwards
- Each skater can have one parent / guardian with them in the building
- One parent / guardian needs to skate with their child if they cannot skate unassisted since the instructors need to maintain social distancing during lessons
- Skaters must come dressed but can carry in skates and helmets / pads. Skates can be put on inside the Ice Center. Equipment bags are not allowed but each skater can bring a small backpack or drawstring bag for incidentals (masks, guards, gloves, inhaler, water bottle, etc.)