Burnsville Ice Center
Trouble registering for Adult Open Hockey, Public Skating, or Stick and Puck times? Please call the Ice Center at 952-895-4651 and we can email you the directions, or walk you through it over the phone!
Until further notice:
- All skaters must be pre-registered and paid for online. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Registration for each activity will be open from one week prior until 8 a.m. on the activity date.
- Prepaid punch cards, passes and Groupons cannot be used until further notice.
- Face masks must be worn by everyone at all times on and off the ice.
- All skaters must come dressed but can put skates on at the Ice Center.
- No Team rooms are available for use until further notice.
- No equipment bags are allowed. Only goalies can bring their pads and bag in.
- 20 skaters are allowed per session for Public Skating and Stick & Puck.
- 20 skaters and 3 goalies will be allowed for Adult Open Hockey.
If you do not receive an emailed confirmation of your activity enrollment,
please call us to check on the status of your registration!
Please call the Ice Center at 952-895-4651 for all cancellations.
*Refunds must be done by 12 p.m. two days prior to the activity date. No refunds will be given after that time.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH NEW STATE GUIDELINES, FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN ON AND OFF THE ICE AND IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS OF THE ICE CENTER AT ALL TIMES
All participants are allowed into the Ice Center 10 minutes prior to the activity. They will need to exit the building within five (5) minutes after the activity is complete.
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILE ON THE ICE FOR ALL ICE CENTER RUN ACTIVITIES: PUBLIC SKATING, STICK AND PUCK, ADULT OPEN HOCKEY, DEVELOPMENTAL HOCKEY ICE AND OPEN FREESTYLE ICE
All activities are subject to change or cancellation
About the Burnsville Ice Center
The Burnsville Ice Center provides year-round indoor skating opportunities including skating instruction, hockey skill development/improvement, Annual Ice Show, numerous hockey tournaments, public skating and skate rental. Public skating hours offered daily, as well as skate rental and sharpening.
To find available ice time and book online using a Credit Card, please visit Rink Finder.
All Public Skating, Adult Open Hockey, and Stick and Puck sessions are subject to change due to special events or holidays.
Take a Virtual Tour
|The Burnsville Ice Center is proud to partner with|
The use of e-cigarettes in city facilities or vehicles is prohibited and e-cigarettes will be treated in the same manner as regular cigarettes.